Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Helmet-Cam Filler/Teaser

I was hoping to get another post up this week, but I think it’ll be Monday. Theme will be Filling In Blank Spots, with some way cool geology, mtn biking and archeology to boot.* Here’s a quick teaser-filler, starring KanyonKris:

*Oh, and it’ll also have a bunch of tangent-footnotes related to my current and past Half-Baked Theories on Crime, Warranties, Insurance and Banking, which I already know because that’s what got me bogged down and behind schedule.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Half baked theories? Can't wait!

mtb w

KanyonKris said...

mtb w - I agree, half baked is delicious with that doughy middle.

Here's what I'm adding to my resume:

"Starred in local independent film"

And would the delay of said post have anything to do with waiting for your camera to be mailed from Price?

Watcher said...

KKris- don't give the ending away!

WheelDancer said...

As usual, I've frittered time away reading and following fascinating links. I don't visit your blog as often as I would like because it always sucks me in and I like it too much.

Thanks for the diversion!