Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Martini Non-Post

So if you came here today looking for the Martini-related post I bragged about doing yesterday over on SkiBikeJunkie’s blog*, I, uh… didn’t get it done… Like I said earlier- busy week, and I overslept this morning.

OK, but I promise I’ll do it over the weekend, it’ll be great, it’ll include an awesome wildlife sighting and, if I’m really inspired, my 2nd-favorite joke ever*.

*Since I already used my 1st-favorite joke in a previous post.

Like so many posts, it’s already in my head, but I just haven’t had time to get it out onto the screen. Know what I need? A blog-staff. Like an admin and a graphic artist, and I’d just dictate the post and describe the graphic, and my staff would crank it out. Wouldn’t that be awesome? Too bad I already blew my blog-budget on all those STICKERS.

4 comments:

Ted C. MacRae said...

A "blog staff." I could use that myself! So many things inside my head, so little time to write it down.

Also, as a follow up to your query about about my passing comment on insects being nested within Crustacea, I found this poster that nicely summarizes current thinking and the recent literature supporting it. Insects are nothing more than "flying crusties"!

Ted C. MacRae said...

Geez, I couldn't HTML my way out of a paper bag - here's the actually working link.

KanyonKris said...

That really was a non-post. Your last non-post wasn't. If you'd have told your 2nd favorite joke, THEN it would have been a true Watcher non-post. Sufficiently confusing?

Watcher said...

Ted- that's extremely helpful. Thanks for the link!

Kris- yeah, you're right, it's a total non-post. I am determined to do that martini filler-post though. Hopefully tonight.